"The Formation and Persistence of Social Identity"

Good.

JonnyPitt approves:

:clown_face: :earth_americas:

Unbelievable. How stupid do you have to be to think that wouldn’t radically confuse a kid…borderline traumatic. Kids don’t understand sex. It’s impossible for them to understand because they don’t feel lust. At most they have attraction. Yet they are very curious about for obvious reasons. To show a kid explicit over the top sexual acts makes that curiosity go all sideways. Some people just don’t have any sense. They pick a side and lose all objective independent thought.

And how is it any different from the scenario I described to which you replied “I don’t see the problem” and “But what about the Catholics”

I can’t imagine why armed groups are following them around.

I would never gyrate in front of a child. And I’d never take any children to a show where they do that. How often these things happen? I’m inclined to think they are few and far between. Certainly far less often than a pastor actually diddling a choir boy

Every single “family drag show” I’ve seen is incredibly inappropriate for children. This is abuse and grooming no matter what Catholics are doing. No amount of whataboutism can make this okay. I get it, you have a chip on your shoulder about religion and you lean left but Jesus Christ snap out of it. These people are sick. There is no such thing as a family friendly drag show just like there is no such thing as a family friendly burlesque show.

Well if you say so. I’ve never seen a family friendly drag show. The word show would put me off though. I’ve never even heard of a family friendly drag show. I mean show indicates a performance. And what else would drag showers be performing other than sexual acts*. I have heard of drag queen story hour in libraries. And those never rang any alarms for me.

edit: got caught being a little transphobic. i’m sure drag show performers can sing and dance too.

If you say so. How about burlesque story hour? Why? Just fucking why? Drag culture besides being adult entertainment is known for being heavily steeped in hardcore drug use. Why do kids need to be exposed to it? Why does this need to be explained?

The story hours are sick as well.

But listen to what this trans YouTuber has to say about it.

How would implying that drag queens can’t sing or dance be indicative of an irrational fear of trans people? God I hate buzz words.

@JonnyPitt

Not even vaguely funny.

What happened to your enjoying of pure intent?

That sounded great.

The undermining of normal morality is hardly the direction to be going in.

There was an interesting topic here, now you wish it is be some lame attempt at post ironic humour?

Either you have some experience of childhood sexual abuse, or your identity is morphing to some extreme nihilism because all else failed.

What?

Please say what specifically you found beyond the pail so I can explain. There’s really nothing there. Drag queens, Hitler, WW3, the end of Western civilization…i get it. It’s all very serious stuff.

I lost the connection. Can’t seem to maintain it for any length of time anymore. Sucks. One of the weird things is that then with pure intent seems like a distant memory and now fully steeped in the human condition doesn’t seem so bad.

Ok. News to me. I guess they’re all groomers and addicts. Damn. Good thing there’s not that many of them. I don’t know of a single drag show venue in my town. There’s gotta be at least one but totally out of my radar.

They don’t need to be. I don’t know a single family who has taken their kids to see men in drag. There’s probably less than 100 children in my town who has ever seen a drag queen.

I may have misspoke. I was implying that drag queens are nothing but hyper-sexual degenerates. And have no talent to show off so their shows must just be nothing but sexual innuendo.

It’s just a word meaning fear of transsexuals. The LGBTQ people do way overuse it from the stories I’ve heard. It seems annyone who has any questions at all or wants to make a single point that isn’t 100% validating gets called transphobic.

Funny story. After this exchange, I went over to my neighbors house to invite them to a fire we had last night. Turns out my neighbor is transitioning to being a girl and now goes by a different name. What are the odds? Needless to say, we’re locking the kids in doors and will be moving. Got the rifle out too. Fully loaded by the front door. The boy is cleaning it right now.