Welcome to our forum!
This is a place set up to enable and facilitate the discussion of actualism, as presented on the Actual Freedom Trust website.
Not familiar with actualism? Start with the Actual Freedom Trust website, and see the other resources available here.
We’re curious to hear about you! As your first post we encourage you to open a post with the Introduction tag. It facilitates the discussion to know where you’re coming from and where you’re at – say hi, let us know how you came across actualism and what your interest is.
To categorize a post, each topic requires at least one tag. Not sure which tag to use? Use the guide blow:
- introduction: Introduce yourself! Say hi, let us know how you came across actualism and what your interest is.
- experience-report: Share personal experiences you had that particularly stand out, and get guidance on how to understand and use them effectively.
- question: Not sure what an Excellence Experience is or what “PCE” refers to? Having trouble understanding an aspect of the practice? This is for questions seeking clarification or understanding about actualism and any of its related aspects.
- objection: Does something about actualism seem off? Do you find yourself disagreeing, either mildly or strongly, with what is being presented here? This is the area to voice these objections and see if a fellow human being can help you resolve them.
- resource: This is for sharing actualism resources like other websites, links to the Actual Freedom Trust Website, etc.
For journals or diaries please use the separate Journals category.