James' Journal

I expect to be healthy, happy and harmless.

Back to feeling good. Glad to be freed from dependence on a substance. Getting a lot done ( new heating and roofing on house). Af does look achievable.

1 Like

Woooo this is music to my ears. Do you think the absence of weed helped you get a lot done? Iā€™ve smoked my fair share, nothing against it, but if I did it in the morning it was almost impossible to be proactive/productive. If I HAD to do something I would, but if I didnā€™t Iā€™d procrastinate.

1 Like

Wow, wonderful news.!

1 Like

I am getting more done and interacting with people better. The main thing I am missing so far from no thc is the enhanced enjoyment that it provided.

I just ran out of tobacco, and thought of your success. I am going to try and go without.

Well, my success is because it is enforced on me by the state and my health care provider. I encourage you to quit tobacco on your own as I think it is vitally important. Let me know if I can help.

Back to feeling great with no thc. I am very confident about becoming af.

2 Likes

deleted repeat

I am enjoying and appreciating so much with no thc. I am on the verge of af.

deleted

Af is imminent.

Iā€™m enjoying and appreciating so much that I canā€™t distinguish if this is af or not. It doesnā€™t matter as long as I am enjoying and appreciating to this degree.

3 Likes

Sounds wonderful. :grin:

1 Like

At this point I am calling it Virtual Freedom Plus.

4 Likes

I think I see perhaps why people donā€™t talk much when they become vf or af. If I talk about caveats or analyze doubts or this and that then I am hanging on to these things which takes away from vf or af. If I donā€™t talk about it then these things just disappear.

2 Likes

Iā€™m having so much fun itā€™s wonderful. Everything is perfect. Itā€™s fun all the time. I see what Richard meant all along when he said what there is to do is have fun. Everything I do is fun.

5 Likes

Hi James, out of all the stuff Ive read here lately -somehow, your few words had the most effect on me. I read your post while putting my daughter to sleep and thought to myself , hey why not have fun , this light, carefree mood lasted all evening till I fell asleep. Nice dude

4 Likes

Serendipitously, right when my md tested me positive for thc and took me off of pain meds and sleep meds for my arthritic hip and said if I tested positive again he would take me off of a life sustaining drug that I need to survive, under the new state controlled substance act, then my pain dr gave me the correct dose of another pain med that has turned out to be a wonder drug. This drug has helped me to instantly attain ā€˜virtual freedom plusā€™ that is fantastic.

At some point this new wonder drug could be taken away from me at which time I expect to no longer need a drug to be af/vf or else something else will appear serendipitously. Ainā€™t life grand.

ps: This is what I call optimal gettable.

1 Like

It just keeps getting better. I am back in my doctorā€™s good graces. He gave me a random drug test and saw that I have quit thc so he gave me back my sleep meds. I am sure that he will give me back my new wonder pain med when I need it. I donā€™t need it now because I am getting it from my pain doctor. This means that I can get it long term. Yay. With this drug I donā€™t even want pot. Whatā€™s great is that research has shown that this drug is not addictive so I might not even need or want it later. Ainā€™t life grand,

1 Like