There is an ongoing video meeting! (maybe)

Also just a simple text (transcription) of the chat conversations could be suffice.

Or someone that participated in the chat, could write down the main points
or the main ideas that the chat covered .

Cannot believe we missed the candles.

I’m imagining a kind of lair/seance ambience.

Actualism, but make it spooky :jack_o_lantern:

Will the link appear here on the thread?

Yes, @Ian, but nobody knows when the link will be gone… (it’s amusing: a kind of actualist lottery :smiling_face:)

1 Like

Since @Miguel did a pro gamer move, pointing at the amusing nature of this whole thing… I’m now obligated to drop a hint: I should be waiting for peeps in a chat room while looking at my own face… in an hour or so.
The link will appear here for a grand total of… err… as long as the thing is live lol.

EDIT 1: link-was-here

EDIT 2: So… we chatted for 6 hours. And the link was here all that time. You guys have no excuse hahaha.
Thx, and until next time! (ok maybe not tomorrow)

Me and @Sonyaxx will join, just having some quick food first. Will look out for the link.

2 Likes

I can join just as a fly on the wall, I can’t talk bc I’m at work :slight_smile:

1 Like

That was sweet.

Im hanging in bed all day so up to chat a bit more if anyone else is keen.

Link

Edit: all actualism mysteries have been solved

Yeah that was a great chat, so many :brain::bulb: moments. I know Richard writes this over and over that he is at the end of the day just a dude, but it wasn’t until I was able to speak to @geoffrey that this really clicked. I was still somewhat expecting to detect some ‘supreme being’ energy :laughing: or some ‘weirdness’ and there is nothing as such! I can see clearly why it is possible to stay ‘incognito’ now!

2 Likes

Thx again to all who joined.
Damn, 6 hours :sweat_smile:
I probably should have recorded some of it. I could have used snippets to make videos.
In that spirit, and while the memory is still fresh, I’d be glad if you guys could list a few points that you thought were of interest and might deserve for me to make a short video about… if I ever get to it :grimacing:

2 Likes

Yes @Kub933… Dudes that we find hard to conceive as dudes…

Perhaps if it had been filmed, it would have triggered esoteric reflections in others like the ones I had as soon as I logged on. Of course, I immediately made a face like I was pondering about important things, but in reality I was thinking, “Since the previous video he trimmed his beard. Remarkable. Why…? How did he decide that…? Was it an impulse…? Would it itch…? Would the children pull his hair out…?
Well, I think it would be better to listen to what they’re saying” :smiling_face:

1 Like

6 hours! Holy moley. Sounds pretty epic. I’d be curious to hear about the highlights and what people got out of it

4 Likes

@Srinath, @geoffrey Yes Srinath it was epic for me. What I got out of it was when geoffrey said that one needs to be committed to it to become actually free. That rang a bell because I had never heard that before. I did commit to feeling good and I do feel good almost all the time but I have never committed to becoming actually free.
I still haven’t committed to it and I don’t actually know why. The usual suspect is fear that is stopping me which stems from ‘me’ so ultimately it is ‘me’ that is stopping me.
I am going to begin by being committed to not being bothered by the outcome of my colonoscopy tuesday morning. I tested positive for colon cancer and am having a colonoscopy to see what the extent of it is.
Geoffrey also said that one needs to be committed no matter what so I am committing to not being bothered by it no matter what the outcome. Doing this will be a good start to becoming actually free.

2 Likes

Geoffrey also said that one needs to make the decision to become actually free with one’s whole being.

I took some notes which I can post when I type them up :+1:t2:

But we can also badger @geoffrey to record next time :wink:

Now we know what the badger emoji reaction is for! :badger::badger:

2 Likes

To took some scattered notes and I will try to decipher than and write them on here.

I really really enjoyed the chat with you all and geoffrey, it was out of this world.
After the chat I felt about 50% less weight of ‘my being’ and it felt like naivete and
purity. I have been actively carrying that flavor with me all day and it is very very enjoyable.

One important point for me was, I will post it in FEELING GOOD ,… thread.

2 Likes

@jamesjjoo Sorry to hear. I hope you have some good news re: that

1 Like
1 Like

These are points I remember (not from notes, and from the relatively short time I stayed of the 6 hours!) AND that I found interesting enough to become part of a video, but I do not know whether or not they deserve to be treated, which ones should be prioritized, some of these points may only be enough for a comment, etc. That’s up to you to decide according to your desires/interests, their individual complexity or their complexity to thread them in solitude, etc.

It is important to clarify for the rest that anything I write here may be misinterpretations and misunderstandings and/or incomplete summaries/abbreviations from my part (plus I could largely use my own words). So they should not be read to mean that Geoffrey actually said them, or even that I necessarily think them that way if I were to think about them more carefully: they are mostly triggers that may be useful to @geoffrey (which, I repeat, I have not written down and am reconstructing them from memory)

• The need to be committed to becoming actually free; and to be committed with the whole being. A decision made with a part of the being vs. with the whole being.
    Image/analogy: wanting to quit smoking with only one part of us (fighting with another part of us that wants to continue smoking) VS wanting to quit smoking with the whole being.

• He considered that his intention (his commitment) to achieve AF was great enough as he thought that if given the weapon that would allow him to terminate with his feeling being, he was ready to shoot immediately. Eventually he noticed that this indicated that he was not committed with his whole being.

• Despite how wonderful PCEs are, and how important it is to have them, regarding AF the most important thing is what we decide/do when they end. Most people either forget them, or appropriate them by fitting them into their life framework (philosophical, religious, etc.). Both must be avoided. PCEs shuld be remembered, but…

• It is common to misunderstand what is meant by recalling/remembering the PCEs when they end. Remembering them does not mean meditating/thinking about them factually (what we did, episodically); nor how we perceived things sensorially at that time. It is rather a “revival” in this moment, right now, of that state (a “revivencia” in Spanish; a “revivance” in French -three words that I make clear that Geoffrey did not use; they simply came to my mind when I was listening to him-). That “revival” would be the connection with pure intent, the ‘golden thread’ mentioned by Richard.

• He admired that Richard not only did the almost impossible task of coming out of enlightenment to achieve AF, but that he later generated a method for others that he did not experiment directly (the direct route). And that he would have to wait for Vineeto and Peter to confirm its efficacy, which he could not guarantee.

• It is important to know that the practitioner does not need to read everything or practice everything. He will connect with some readings and some practices, and not with others. He will verify which ones are more useful for himself and which ones are not. He should not limit himself to the readings and practices of others, including actually free people, nor stop reading or practicing things because others (including AF people) have not done so.

• Regarding @geoffrey’s readings, for example, he only highlights as crucial to achieve AF the article “This moment of being alive” + the dialog between @jamesjjoo with Richard about addiction to suffering + some stuff by Vineeto (but when he was already advanced).

• Regarding his practices, for example, he never practiced HAIETMOBA and never experimented -nor wanted to experiment- with the “sweet spot” that, for example, @Srinath did experiment and verify. Instead, from the beginning, pure intention was crucial for him.

• He emphasized the repetition and constant “return” of Richard and Vineeto to the point about “feeling good again”, I think when he was seeking to generate (even to force, sometimes successfully) PCEs that would work like “darts” one of which would at some point end in AF, even by chance. He pointed out the wrongness of this attitude.

5 Likes