I’m really enjoying appreciating the people I interact with currently
I think ever since I clearly saw that everything was happening on its own accord for that brief moment. It really flipped a switch in me. It’s like I found a life line that I’ve been holding onto and it’s added a sense of freedom which has made living life significantly better. Nothing really has changed day to day in terms of my routine but now theres this enticing thought of not being needed that I can’t get away from that allows me to step back a little which adds a sprinkle of fun to my life! So, when I interact with people theres less of an agenda or a sense of responsibility and things can just flow better
I’ve also noticed how obsessed I am with enjoying Kuba’s company. It’s so nice, I can’t seem to get enough of him and it doesn’t go away!
. For a while there was some lingering resentment/ seriousness which I can say has mostly disappeared now or if it does pipe up, it disappates quickly. It’s just wonderful to live life alongside him ![]()
It’s the times when I let go of this ‘life line’ and ‘I’ get in the way again to try to plan/scheme/ take more control Is when I notice im not living in this moment but in an imaginary future and everything dulls. Whereas when im just enjoying and appreciating this moment it’s like the world is in HD and so vibrant.
So things are going really well and I’m finding that life isn’t so serious ![]()