Meme Time

3 Likes

“I can’t understand those who don’t get angry with their bosses. Don’t they have blood running through their veins? Are they submissive people? Of course I’ll push that button and my boss will have to listen to me! (well, at least in my imagination…)”.
:grin:

3 Likes

I’d argue that it’s even worse when they do listen to you. Then you were right all along to be angry and, if you’re of a particularly ruddy disposition as a personality, you might even find yourself blaming others for why you’re emotional and not actually free.

Not that I’d know anything of that.

2 Likes

Good one, lol.

My ex objected once to going out in public without make-up up on. I said “you are not afraid of what people think, you are afraid that they don’t care”

Having our boss not agree, and continue to be wrong, is definitely preferable than me being right. Nothing like hating the boss for a good fix of heroic narcissism on weekday wine bender.

1 Like

An actualist named Bill be like:

(thanks to @claudiu: )

Weird, it quoted me, but that was Claudiu and it’s his avatar…

We broke discourse!

Next: reality

1 Like

No I will not stop making actualism memes

1 Like

My new favourite “in case of emergency” insult ;

“I have neither the time, nor the crayons, to explain this to you”

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Identity

2 Likes

In reference to

Richard: “I have written about traversing a barren wasteland … about needing nerves of steel whilst in durance-vile.

Stark is a good word but it unfortunately has negative connotations – for it was seeing stark reality for the first time. I remember being fascinated, despite my qualms, and then one day it shifted through to an actuality in which the magical qualities of the intimacy of directly experiencing the actualness of my hand became apparent.”

Me 45 minutes after meeting someone new:

3 Likes

Me trying to figure out why I don’t feel safe in the world

2 Likes

45mins? Chicken, it takes me 2. :joy::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Nothing like the over sharing freak to find the edges.

1 Like

Nicked this

aLvvZEM_460swp

6 Likes

Inspired by an excellent conversation with @edzd today

3 Likes

tabs

How does this keep happening :nerd_face:

2 Likes

Haha I had forgotten this thread even existed.
A quick trip to imgflip…And here it comes :sweat_smile:

1 Like

perfectfontsize

4 Likes