Investigating jealousy / infidelity issues

My advice is to appreciate the love feeling you have for this woman. Love is such is a wonderful emotion. Enjoy it. Now as I type this out I’m getting a Srid flashback so I must emphasize: I do not mean to imply that love is part of the actualism method or becoming actually free. It is however a real feeling. It is the most pleasant feeling in the psychic web. Feeling a feeling fully is in line with attentiveness. And it may help you distinguish between the possession aspect of love and the fondness aspect. You can then focus on minimizing the possession aspect while taking your time with the fondness aspect. Of course, there are more than two aspects to any one feeling. But you get the idea.

STD’s, unwanted pregnancies and causing grief to the other are also concerns. Hey guess what? I got more advice! Man am I great. Uncle Jonny. Each time you see a woman whom you’d love to strip bare and bend over, make a conscious decision as to whether you want to pursue that goal or not. Leave society out of it other than laws. And just focus on those other consequences. It should be noted that sex only feels good for the time that you are doing it. Any afterglow is entirely psychological, which can still be quite pleasant but would also be significantly degraded by shame, guilt and a fear of being found out.

2 Likes