Hunterad's journal

Hey Andrew,

Good to hear it! Cheers.

Hey Vineeto

I’ve been pondering the ‘put everything on a preference basis’ for the last few days. At various times in the past I tried to approach things through this lens and did not always have success. Like a lot of things with actualism it seems like the method and the goal are the same thing here.

‘I’ have some resentment that the method and the goal are the same thing, because it doesn’t give me something ‘I’ can do to maintain but reshape my influence. Techniques that allow ‘me’ to assert something unique and special about ‘me’ are much preferred haha.

However, when ‘I’ keep in mind what it is like for me and others when everything is on a preference basis, even ‘I’ can get on board with it after some coaxing. It’s evident though, that it puts me on a direct course for self-immolation.

2 Likes