Combating the wisdom of the real world

Regardless of how factual hypergamy is (which could be a matter of another discussion), interesting thread on how the redpillers distort reality by filtering it through their ideological beliefs and desires. In the end, it’s similar to the other side of the spectrum (radical feminists) in how they want to impose protectionism, price controls and other market interventions on the free sexual market:

https://twitter.com/datepsych/status/1671945998640316434

1 Like

Actualism with a great use case for our new childless generations :stuck_out_tongue:

And the second face of love is exposed once more

For it needs to draw its energy from somewhere after all :stuck_out_tongue:

Peasant mentality still going strong :joy:

3 Likes

The resentment also going strong :joy:

1 Like

Man Richard really did nail it with his discoveries, here is a random Facebook post I just came across which basically summarises ‘the mystique of sex’ as pertaining to the woman.

This ‘precious mineral’ that god has gifted is the very ‘treasure’ aka promise of the mystique which Richard describes. I can see more these days that in actuality it does not exist, even though women are very busy refining and protecting this mineral and men are very busy trying to claim the treasure. The treasure does not exist, it is like Richard says a ‘holy grail’.

3 Likes

1 Like

Been seeing a lot of this kind of content lately, this whole ‘main character vs NPC’ vibe, seems like a Gen Z thing, very silly tho :joy:

I think it’s a great way to describe an individual who is fully bought into their identity…but also clearly being used as a means to feel superior to others

1 Like

1 Like

This sums up the ‘worldview of opposites’ where the solution to any given problem can only be conceived of as its opposite lol.

When all the opposites are gone, what then?

Then there is the fact left.