Milito’s Journal

“I more than love you”…this is genius :grin:

4 Likes

Estuve entrando poco al foro desde hace varios meses debido a que se me ha roto un nuevo disco lumbar y… de pronto me encuentro con que VOS te liberaste, @milito.paz? (Aunque tal vez pienses “No sé a quién se dirige Miguel: no hay ningún ‘VOS’ aquí…” :smile:)

1 Like

Ole ole ole ole Migueeeel Migueeeel

Che te dije que hasta los Maradonianos pueden ser libres! Bueno no me acuerdo haberte dicho eso pero pasó igual eh???

Una alegria leerte. La verdad me preguntaba “y donde carajo están los likes de Miguel? Se resintió?” Jajaja jokes jokes

Bueno loko que te mejores pronto y que la recuperación sea lo más rápida y sin complicaciones posible

1 Like

Awesome, I’m really enjoying these posts @milito.paz, What I find fascinating is the uniqueness/originality that each actually free individual demonstrates time and time again, it really comes through in your writing. It’s the complete opposite of being some enlightened master.

8 Likes

A couple of things that I am considering here, @milito.paz you wrote that before the 16th you were already feeling excellent for a week, was this something along the lines of an out from control virtual freedom?

Further to that was there any choice made to go into that period of excellence or was it a natural progression of the application of the method?

Also the event on the 17th when ‘you’ disappeared for good, did altruism play any role? I remember Vineeto writing that the common theme for all who became free was a desire to get close to another human being (actual intimacy) so I guess this wanting to ask the lady where she was from was the desire for intimacy and ‘you’ in the form of approach anxiety was the the thing blocking it, the solution was to end ‘you’?

3 Likes

What I am getting a sense for from reading your report is that there really isn’t any rules for how self-immolation comes about and looking for some system seems a waste of time.

What ‘I’ do is commit fully to allowing pure intent, then the purity and perfection eventually whisks ‘me’ away.

In order to commit fully in this way what @claudiu wrote has to completely sink in :

3 Likes

This sounds like a rule Kuba :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Oh my god! Inspiración en esteroides! Felicidades y gracias por todo tu reporte @milito.paz !!!

6 Likes

Salam milito jan .
you have no idea how happy we are .
this is such a wonderful news !
the joy and excitement for your achievement is sooooo much ,
that i hardly went to sleep last night .
i just wanted to read and read your post again and again .

congratulation’s to all of us as well as geoffrey , srinath and craige .

have you notify any actually free people about your achievements yet .

5 Likes

i was wondering can you read Farsi alphabet ?
با تشکر فراوان …

2 Likes

Salam Leila jan,
Yes I can خواهش می‌کنم :blush:
Although I must say my spoken Farsi is limited.
A joy to see the impact this news had on you. I also would like to thank you and Frank for the translation work and the helpful notes you came up with after your video calls with actually free people.
Be kind to yourself and go for it!
Like Geoffrey says in his report there is no reason for anybody not to join!

1 Like

Yes. It was definitely a different way of being.

The latter.

Gosh, you are an insightful one. Couldn’t have said it better myself. The identity that until recently inhabited this body was often described as a ‘bleeding heart commie.’ However, considering none of the dogmas, ideologies, worldviews, or systems that the kaleidoscope of life, as a feeling-being, took me through delivered the goods in ending all the wars, murders, rapes, tortures, domestic violence, child abuse, and suicides, I eventually channeled all of this altruism towards the goal of becoming actually free. My intense anxiety (I was a selective mute until the age of 7, an experience which really left it’s mark on me) was testament to my burning desire for what I now know is called an actual intimacy. I guess if that desire wasn’t there I’d have been apathetic and a lot more sedate. Reflecting on this really makes me appreciate that “I”.

There was also the “what’s the big deal with asking someone where they’re from?” How can something so simple, so trivial, trigger such strong feelings? The same feelings that are responsible for all the atrocities carried out and witnessed within the human condition. No! Not anymore! I’ve been down this road enough times. Time to say goodbye once and for all.

This beats any high.

“The key to being free, then, is not altruism per se but wanting, with all of one’s being, to bring to an end, once and for all, the inherent suffering which epitomises human nature.“ - Richard

6 Likes

Yes. So what I was trying to convey is that it is difficult to be instructive/prescriptive in terms of what to do because of an absence or near absence of agency. I was the being of what was happening. I was increasingly being lived by the moment.

Hope that helps

1 Like

He’s not wrong though is he?

As long as it does not sink in for one that anything one can possibly accomplish in life will always only ever be second-best compared with becoming actually free, then one isn’t fully on board. And so long as one is not fully and entirely on board, one will not (as far as precedent shows) self-immolate.

:yum:

6 Likes

Isn’t it the only rule actually - you have to want it more than anything else? :grin:

3 Likes

Also “rule” is not really the right word. It’s more like…

If you want a plant to grow, you have to water it. It’s not a “rule” you have to water it, it’s just how plants work, it’s the nature of the thing.

The nature of self immolating - you have to want it more than anything else. More than even continuing to exist as ‘me’ !! It’s not a small thing. Except it simultaneously seems like the tiniest step haha.

4 Likes

Spot on! :smiley:

1 Like

I know this is relatively new for you still but I am curious how would your wife describe this new ‘you’? I remember reading somewhere that Richard’s second wife found it hard to be with him because he could not make a connection with her. Would your wife describe it this way?

2 Likes

This is interesting. Okay. So first of all: so far so good!

The reason why is perhaps even more interesting. I don’t think she was ever the type of person who sought a connection with me. She just wanted attention.

I was the one who suffered during the first years of our marriage because I wanted to connect with her! :joy: I then resented her for the second half of our marriage and there was heaps of strife (she was the active and I was the passive) after which we kinda just got tired of separating and getting back together countless times (not to mention the toll this takes on kids).

Now every time she is in my vicinity she has my total attention. Even if I’m with more people than just her she still has my full attention (as well as the others having my full attention simultaneously!) Up to now this seems to be what she wants/needs from me and dare I say it she seems to be finding my joviality contagious!

Early days but that’s how it’s been thus far.

6 Likes

Thanks, this is really good to hear.

@cross.chrono , I put the same question to two actually free people a few years ago because I was concerned about how the loss of affectionate bonds would affect relationships with people who aren’t actualists. They both answered that their home lives were much better, not just from their own perspective but from their partner’s as well. One of them read my question to their partner so I could get an unfiltered response, and the response was that I shouldn’t be worried about it. From their prespective it was fine. They understood how it could sound weird and scary but the reality was not like that at all.

I still wonder about it sometimes, but the more happy and harmless I feel, the better it seems to be for everyone. I’ve also seen and felt the effects of not feeling happy and harmless, so that’s not something I need to wonder about any more :laughing:

4 Likes