Women of Actualism?

@geoffrey I doubt, unless we start promising people will get rich and laid with our super exclusive actualism™, that anyone is going to care about your trackies.

@geoffrey ok it’s agreed then. You can be grand wizard of the European lodge, wearing a goats head, silk purple joggers and a gold staff :rofl:

1 Like

I was planning to holiday in Portugal this year with the family actually, but everything has been pushed back now with Omicron so don’t know how that’s going to go

Would be in for a video call.

1 Like

Few things have gelled so well in my head as @geoffrey and “purple silk tracksuit”. I’m glad that it’s impossible to insult the guy :grin:

Ps. I hope you’ve kept the beard; I think it’s what would really make the suit pop.

1 Like

@emp I tried to message, but the app says you aren’t taking messages at this time?

You, sir, have impeccable fashion sense.
It’s a testament to actual freedom’s universal awesomeness.

Alas! That would have been glorious indeed.

1 Like

My roommate has been interested in actualism for quite a while and I think she also shares some of @emp thoughts on the matter. I’ve encouraged her to read some more of the AFT material and perhaps participate here, but she’s not too into the far removed philosophical type of discussions.

Anyways I think meeting in person could potentially be beneficial to get the ball rolling further on felicity and innocuity too. We are in the US but it looks like most everyone lives in Europe. I wouldn’t mind making a trip down sometime during the year.

3 Likes