The purity of the actual underlies everything

I find when I explicitly ask “how am I experiencing this moment of being alive?”, this serves to interrupt whatever self-centered emotional pull is driving me. I immediately stop taking it seriously. Then the “it’s not really a big deal” aspect of it becomes clear. This serves to automatically get me back to feeling good — even if the issue isn’t fully resolved yet. But now I am having fun with it.

When all is calm and pleasant and I’m feeling good, then I am able to get a sense of this actual current underlying everything. There is a purity that is actually there , that is almost palpable , like an actually flowing stream, and it is inherent in the experience that it is safe. All I have to do is let it flow, let myself flow along with it, and then nothing can go wrong.

There’s also a clear safety to all of this. There’s no need to worry or be concerned. All is actually already going well. It’s such a simple thing really.

4 Likes

Nice. It is the most fantastic feeling to stop taking something seriously. When something that mattered before genuinely doesn’t matter anymore, that is the stuff of life.

5 Likes

Yes Rick I was thinking about this alot recently how there are so many things I am still taking seriously and it’s exactly that seriousness that is nipping at my enjoyment and appreciation. And I know from previous experience that once the seriousness goes is exactly when the fun and ease begins.

4 Likes

When all is calm and pleasant and I’m feeling good, then I am able to get a sense of this actual current underlying everything. There is a purity that is actually there , that is almost palpable , like an actually flowing stream, and it is inherent in the experience that it is safe. All I have to do is let it flow, let myself flow along with it, and then nothing can go wrong.

This are my firsts words on this forum. And I am happy to quote this you have wrote, Claudiu, specially after your brief presentation. And I quote this to share that I have a similar feeling that antecedes this kind of thoughts, when really being peaceful, happy, without negative thinking against anyone or anything running in the background, and that’s how I describe harmlessness. A complete and new way to be alive for me, as I didn’t cultivated intentionally this kind of emotion in the past. And I know that it is not everything, becuase I have had a PCE that I can remember and be sure that in that experience, harmlessness and peace where absolut. So, thanks for reminding this! I like this forum!

3 Likes

One of things I find interesting in this the phrase “it is inherent in the experience that it is safe”. Purity feels a certain way, it feels good and pleasurable but what is implicit within that experience that goes beyond just feeling. Well, this purity allows for certain things. It allows one to become happier, it allows one to be content with life.

It has an inherent kindness to it. For example, it is like the universe is being kind to me and therefore, I have a “mentor” on how to be kind to others with ease. Implicit in this purity is peace, is a new way to see the world. For example, normal human interaction is based a lot on hidden psychic emotions and transferrences. It is a network between people’s which is inherently selfish to the human species but this purity is not between humans. It is a larger atmosphere not dependent on changing emotions. It is a a constant of enjoyableness. This has implicit consequences as well in terms of a wider peace.

So yes, purity feels great in all the ways it does but in it is implicit beneficial consequences that go beyond feeling good.

4 Likes