Technical feedback

And I like that you can show both replies and the post replied to inline if you click for context.

1 Like

I canā€™t find a way to get pop up notifications (using safari on iPad). Is this one of the (possibly) very big drawbacks on all forums atm?

Seems to work for me. I ā€œinstalledā€ the web page as an app but Iā€™m on android. And you need to enable notifications in your settings:

1 Like

Thatā€™s right. Please let us know if ir worked now

Another cool thing if you are really old school: if you have email notifications enabled you can reply to the email and it gets posted directly. Great for when we try to convince Richard to join us :wink:

1 Like

Well, @claudiu, this forum configuration is advancing fast.

What do you think about intalling now this plugin?

I know that I am a kind of emoji-addicted-freak :blush:, but I think that the inability to react with something other than likes will be immediately missed, so it would definitely make the forum ā€œmore Slackishā€.

1 Like

It came up as a ā€œhidden messageā€ for some reason. Maybe cause there were more posts after. Clicking opened it.
I havenā€™t yet found how to enable notifications on iPad.

Did you try the ā€œDiscourse Hubā€ app? I have it but donā€™t get any notifications on my phone from it. My phone is strange with notifications so might be that. Anyways, I donā€™t need push notifications or emails so havenā€™t looked into it too much.

Iā€™ve just downloaded the app. More experimentation needed. So many options!!!

Letā€™s see that appā€¦