Sonya’s journal

Yes of course it’s time to put it into practice and see what happens :slight_smile:

I more so meant that l am no longer going through my little mental arguments in my head about this issue. I would always use to fight for any excuse that would come up whenever I spoke to Kuba about his specific issue now it is clear to me where I need to change.

It’s been a lot more quiet in my head today :joy:

2 Likes

I wrote it to potentially save any future discouragement; I am the master at thinking a realisation is the end of the story :sweat_smile:

I have been told the exact thing you just realised isn’t a fact; a partner said “it’s all men’s fault”. Then proceeded to ignore her own solipsism and narcissism.

It’s a trick of nature, a very powerful one.

It’s refreshing to read you have realised this. I haven’t read of a woman investigating this since Vineeto on the AFT.

It is good to be reminded it isn’t the end of the story :slight_smile:

And this wasn’t an easy one, took almost 2 years of defending, arguing, and sneaky tricks. Often unknowing of what I was doing which is what was so tricky. I wasn’t aware of all the tricks I played and the part I play as a woman in this game.

1 Like

Indeed, a bold move :raised_hands: :raised_hands:

I personally hate remembering it. I wish it was all over in an instant!

Indeed, it’s not surprising that there are not many women who have ever written something as significant as what you wrote on an actualism forum; being a ‘woman’ is the main game of nature.

It’s mother nature after all!

The womb is the single most important anatomical thing in vertebrates.

There can be 10 males, and 100 females and a species will survive. Reverse that ratio?

Good bye species!

Over the years, there has been various discussions on why more women are not interested in actualism. Usually, the men get blamed, again… something about male culture, or intellectual competition etc.

That’s really just another manifestation of the intrinsic disposability of males.

Actualism will only really take off in a big way when there is women who are prepared to sacrifice the ‘privilege’ of being the most important asset blind nature has.

1 Like

Hey I’m told thats exactly how it goes :wink:

1 Like

Have you noticed that until now, it has been mainly men who have become free and shared anything about it?

My theory is that because men are already disposable, especially men in their 40s, it is easier for them to sacrifice themselves.

Not that I am finding it easier, but I don’t think it’s insignificant that the first two were men.

For a reproductive aged woman to even consider sacrificing ‘herself’?

Blind nature will truly have the “writing on the wall” then.

2 Likes

Better hurry up then, Sonya is getting the hang of it!!

I used to think this too but I think the actual numbers sway towards women (in terms of how many are actually free)

Anyone have those numbers?

Unless you are referring to the fact that the actually free women have not shared anything online other than Vineeto?

None of the women have ever, apart from Vineeto, have interacted in anyway with the internet.

I would not call Richard a liar. So I believe they are actually free. Yet, I am believing it.

I have no evidence, apart from Vineeto.

Yes I can see now how pursuing actualism as a woman means no longer blaming men and that’s a big one to let go!

Actually also adding to that ^ I also remember when I first came on the forum and saw it was mostly men writing and sharing a lot of “male” issues which were unrelatable. I think I was 19 when I first came on, (now 21) but it was intimidating for me to share my experiences especially since I have only just freshly excited highschool :joy:

Obviously that’s not men’s fault for being on the forum but it offers a different perspective as to why women may not be sharing their experiences too :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yet there has to be some women who go ahead and share their experiences anyways, because if each waits for others to be posting already then it will forever remain at 0.

1 Like

You could have been my daughter in between my oldest and middle sons.

That’s actually one of the interesting things about discussions about the human condition;.

That some issues are men issues, and some are women issues. When, both are overlapping each other in reality.

Men do this because women do that. Women do that because men do this. And around and around it goes forever.

You may be interested to know that the women I interact with in my mid 40s are still believing that men are the problem.

So you just saved yourself over 20 years of headache and heartache.

Well done! :sunglasses:

Yes that’s very true. It’s all intertwined!

Haha I’m very relieved, 21 years was more than enough :joy:

Yeah, hopefully me sharing this helps too :slight_smile:

1 Like

My favourite conversations are with my sons. Being between 18-22, they are in the ‘heart if the beast’ as far as blind nature is concerned.

Just yesterday I gave my 20 year old a book called “multi-orgasmic male”.

We talk about everything.

It’s really the main reason to stick around. I get encouraged when I see their innate intelligence sorting through the debris of what the generations before them left.

I find it extremely hard talking to my parents about a lot of things. I feel like our relationship is very surface level.

My mum had a lot of trauma growing up and because of that she developed a personality with a lot of narcissistic traits.

I was just telling Kuba about this the other day and how when I’m in Leeds living with Kuba it’s so fun and playful, pretty much everyday we’re being silly and enjoying each other. Now that I’ve flown back to Malaysia to visit my parents. There’s so much shouting and screaming from my mum and multiple guilt tripping comments and manipulation I was so shocked. I’ve been spoilt for 2 years :joy:

3 Likes

My sons have a similar situation it sounds like with their mother.

There is a huge amount of guilt and fear, social pressure and identification in being a ‘mother’.

The boy’s mother is mortified at the thought of them failing in anyway. When one’s entire identity is relying on the success of one’s children; heaven help the children!

Which makes it really handy to be able to blame men.

There are studies about it;

That blaming others makes the individual happier. It’s far easier to remain somewhat functional if everything that goes wrong is someone else’s fault.