SEO and indexing

Hmm I don’t think we really need a subcategory. A pinned post on Actualism with “Resources” should do it I think …

It’s great that now when I search for a quote Richard made, that we discussed, it shows both actualfreedom.com.au and discuss.actualism.online :smiley: .

1 Like

1 Like

That’s this forum right?

I keep forgetting how public it is. :sweat_smile:

gettin a lit’ up on fire up hea’ :fire:

1 Like

And looking at it this way makes a bigger impact:

+385%!

The miracle of numbers

:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

We have a 6300% increase since the first click!

2 Likes

If we continue to grow at this rate, in a year everyone on earth will spend every minute of their waking hours clicking on this site!

We are #1 hit for “actualism forum” :smile:

2 Likes

July Search performance for actualism.online

I like how “slack export viewer” is a top contender :smile: maybe if we make a good one we can “convert” more techies to actualism!!! :joy:

1 Like

I also thought of that when I read it :smile:

thankfully you other techies have shown the “techie that shall not be named” is an outlier amongst outliers…

1 Like

it’s also very heartwarming to see most of the new activity coming from Germany. We got your Final Solution right here Beotches!!!

Yeah, Germany could become a new Australia :smiley:

The US is so behind…per usual…We are the Greatest Country on Earth…of being not so great…middle of the packers we are…

But it comes up on the 2nd page of Google Search; can we do something that it would show up on the first search page?

I should probably unify in this topic some messages that are scattered in other topics.
You had raised something similar in Alan Izatt Legacy - #8 by FrankN, and for my part I had answered this: Alan Izatt Legacy - #15 by Miguel

@claudiu:
I just got a warning from Google Search about page indexing issues in actualism.online

Maybe the droplet switch changed something in robots.txt? It would be necessary to verify if it looks like this:

Looks to be unrelated to that:

There’s just this one page blocked:

Which does not seem like it should be indexed anyway . . .

Yes, I had seen that very data about the pages that were indeed indexed -and looked good-, so… we leave it as it is?