Roy: Hi again, I don’t know if there’s anyone silently following my journal (or my other posts), but if you are, I’d say not to do it. In my opinion, it’s not a good use of your time. This journey was full of contradictions and missteps. I say this with no hidden motives or meaning. Besides that all that’s left is for me to say thank you! (link)
Hi Roy,
I find your posts very interesting and informative, as I find Richard’s correspondence with the various correspondents on the early mailing list (List A, List B, AF List). It tells of success and fears and doubts which any pioneer encountering the actual freedom website will experience one way or another and thus can learn from your own enquiries, both the mistakes and the successes and from the feedback you receive from others on the list.
There is no need at all to be perfect, we are all doing this adventure of being alive for the first time and share what we have learnt. It is an adventure and when one is able to put aside the moral and ethical imperatives of a perfect self-image this journey of finding out about life, the universe and what it is to be a human being can begin to be fun and fascinating.
Cheers Vineeto