Resource: Questions to Richard and Vineeto, from Alan and Dona’s trip 2017

This was instrumental to a lot of people so I figured I’d put it here as well (is it linked from the AFT?). @Alanji let me know if you don’t want it linked for any reason, like bandwidth.

Questions to Richard and Vineeto

3 Likes

Nice good idea - I think we need a tag that is just for sharing interesting things or prompting discussions. I could see a “resource” tag just for this case but it wouldn’t fit in the broader category of “here’s an interesting article”. This wouldn’t fit in question or diary or any of existing tags …

Any thoughts?

Some kind of core-resources tag? There are some other basics that I think we’ll have to add specially for those who enter from something other than the AFT website.

1 Like

No problem Emp.

I was thinking of adding an “actualism resources” category like I have on my website just yesterday. :joy:

Ok ‘resource’ tag added , will update the main post :smiley:

will need to think about the other one… i would say ‘discussion’ but everything is discussion lol.

1 Like

As per geoffrey’s Video, there was a Dona and Alan question and answer session in the
year 2016 ( not just 2017 ) if I am right ( at least that is what geoffrey said in his zoom video.

I there is a way to get the 2016 meeting transcript ( talking about " Simple Good Feeling" os Actualism.
Geoffrey was very fond of the content of this meeting.

I would very much appreciate it.

Geoffrey can be wrong, you know. :wink: I think this is the event he was referring to in his video.

Looking at the doc now, it does have “2017” written all over it hahaha.
:sweat_smile:

awe man…we can’t worship Geoffrey now…he’s got such a great beard…and those AF eyes!

1 Like