Meme Time

Geoffrey be like

5 Likes

More like

2 Likes

Context

3 Likes

I think this probably originated from some political discussion, but it applies to actualism much better :grin:

1 Like

The life of an over-poster be like…

3 Likes

1 Like

When my cunning self hits me with yet another psyop that emotionally derails me for a whole week straight.

5 Likes

Via webcomic ‘Perry Bible Fellowship’

5 Likes

Ditto for being.
I would like to stop being (that kind of guy).
I would like to stop :joy:

1 Like

Me, pulling myself up by my bootstraps

Found on Reddit :sweat_smile:

I get how this memes with actualism - - but I wonder what Clover meant by what they said…

It was posted without context and I assuming they meant doing drugs? But I thought it was funny that it would fit with the actualism method in a couple of ways :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

There was another slide where they just put a broken piece of amber beer bottle over their eye and got the optical effect. But yes probably referencing PCE

Trying to help from within the human condition be like…