Kub933's Journal

James: Yes Vineeto, thank you for clearing up my misunderstanding: Pure intent is only a golden thread if it is experienced on an ongoing basis. It is not a golden thread in and of itself.

This helps me to understand why I have not experienced pure intent on an ongoing basis. Actually I am tuning in to the purity that is pure intent right now. I think it will help me to keep it ongoing by remembering the purity that always exists.

Hi James,

I would be careful to replace the words ‘pure intent’ with purity because of what Kuba reported in June last year –

Kuba: Hi Vineeto,
Thank you for your post, there is a lot to untangle here as it seems I am indeed re-orienting myself, I will probably answer in multiple parts. I will start with the below as this seems potentially very important:

Vineeto: I can recommend to rememorate the flavour of your last outstanding PCE (not the interpretation the ‘controller’ inserted afterwards) and freshly connect to the genuine pure intent. Then daring to care and caring to dare is eminently possible.

Kuba: So when I wrote the below last evening:

What I am experiencing this evening is that the “enticement” which pure intent offers is irresistible, it makes all ‘my’ heroic efforts unnecessary.

I am very very confident that what I was experiencing was genuine pure intent. Because what I experienced matched exactly the description of – “a genuinely occurring stream of benevolence and benignity that originates in the perfect and vast stillness that is the essential character of the infinitude of the universe”.
Now I will contrast the above description with Srinath’s explanation on the simple actualism page:

Srinath: If one thinks of the actual universe as a magical, benevolent, alive (but non-sentient), glorious, scintillating and infinite thing – then pure intent is our human experience of all of this: our connection to this radiant dimension of the universe. But as feeling beings we are many times removed from this purity.

Kuba: I remember there was a time on this forum when the words pure intent were replaced with purity. That instead of establishing a connection to pure intent one would connect with purity. I went along with this which I now see as a bastardised version of what pure intent actually is. What I confirmed yesterday is that indeed connecting with “purity” is missing the very key aspect of the “genuinely occurring stream of benevolence and benignity”. I was blown away when I experienced it last night, it was sweet, it was irresistibly enticing, it was impossible not to care, it was something that could easily pull ‘me’ all the way to ‘my’ demise without a shred of resistance.
(…)
Before the qualitative shift took place last year it would be more correct to say that I was allowing purity over and over, I was not allowing pure intent over and over, I was not allowing the “genuinely occurring stream of benevolence and benignity that originates in the perfect and vast stillness that is the essential character of the infinitude of the universe” to be dynamically operative – certainly what I experienced last night, I was not allowing that over and over.
It seems Claudiu had it from the start around the time of the rift thread, this “sandpit actualism” is not the genuine article as described on the AFT. And what a damaging influence these bastardisations can have! (7 June 2025)

You see, when Rick asked Richard how and why he coined the expression of pure intent, Richard has this to say –

Rick: Incidentally, I cannot recall what you told me in-person about how and why or wherefrom you came to choose the words ‘pure intent’ when you coined that very term.
Would you mind sharing that again here?

Richard: ‘Twas the feeling-being in residence who named it thataway, circa January/ February 1981, upon realising how only that which was outside of ‘himself’ (i.e., outside of the human condition) could do the trick.
The choice of the word ‘pure’ should be self-explanatory by now, from all the above, and the word ‘intent’ is because of the agency-association it had, in ‘his’ mind, with the word ‘destiny’ … as in, ‘escape one’s fate and achieve one’s destiny’. (Richard, List D, Rick, 28 May 2013).

So when you say “I am tuning in to the purity” you may have inadvertently removed pure intent further away, whereas when you tune into the rememoration of the flavour of your last outstanding PCE (which lasted 3 days) in order to connect to that “genuinely occurring stream of benevolence and benignity” where your destiny lies, you might be more successful. Words do have associations and connotations which can easily influence you one way or the other.

James: Also, it will help to remember pure intent as you said per Richard is a “genuinely occurring stream of benevolence and benignity”. I.o.w. pure intent is an ongoing stream of purity. (link)

When you say “an ongoing stream of purity” you leave out the values of this purity – benevolence and benignity – and that is exactly what provides the experience of sweetness when accessing pure intent. Accessing pure intent is a personal affair, not some distant admiration of purity. It becomes irresistible.

Cheers Vineeto

2 Likes