Kuba: Yes thank you, well actually just a read of your previous post made this click, what ‘I’ can do from within the human condition vs what is possible when actually free, eg :
Geoffrey: “So it happens last week that I suddenly became aware of the energetic evolution that had been taking place. For the anecdote it was Wednesday (May 7th) (…)
Later in the car on my way to martial arts practice I started to identify some very soft and gentle energy circulating in my neck region. I decided to somehow go into it fully, and the results during that martial arts practice were impressive. People interacting with me would smile to their ears, be utterly light and playful themselves, and I’d see usually self-conscious or depressed people strikingly act as if all weight had suddenly disappeared from their shoulders. This overblown effect progressively decreased over the next day to finally reach the ‘equilibrium’ it sits at now. (Private email, 16 May 2025)
Kuba: There is a constantly growing confidence that the time is ripe to go all the way into actual freedom. And as far as I can tell – even though a lot of it seems past ‘my’ pay grade – there is way more to what one does for peace on earth when actually free than just explicit knowledge.
Hi Kuba,
Just to clarify in case it was not obvious, the experience described above was a one-off. It may or may not be a hypothetical possibility in a distant future but when I go shopping in town for instance, people do not “smile to their ears” or something of the kind. The effect, if there is any, is far more subtle and very, very rarely communicated. Whatever benefits happen do so without my knowledge. And Geoffrey clearly said –
“This overblown effect progressively decreased over the next day to finally reach the ‘equilibrium’ it sits at now”.
Kuba: In fact what ‘I’ do towards a virtual peace and harmony is way beyond explicit knowledge too! That ‘I’ might be able to offer some practical advice is for sure useful but it is the effect of the happy and harmless vibes that already does way more.
Exactly, practical replicable help is certainly beneficial and it’s best that there is nothing happening a ‘self’ could hang their hat on as that would instantly have a ‘self’-enhancing effect.
Kuba: It is as you said the other day and I have been fascinated by this – the changes which happen are not accounted for by the ‘controller’. And yet a lot is happening “behind the scenes”. (link)
Indeed, and this is part and parcel of the perfection and purity how the universe operates. Everything is squeaky clean in the actual world. It is eminently delightful.
Cheers Vineeto