Alan has passed away

@Dona thanks for clearing that up.

1 Like

@Dona You said above that it was you and not Alan who wanted my comms monitored and that I didn’t get it for 5 yrs. Actually, this is the first time that you have told me that.

1 Like

Perhaps @jamesjjoo . Or perhaps it’s the first time you heard it?

@Dona Yes, that could very well be. How are you doing?

1 Like

I am back in the US now (Florida). I’m doing well. Things come up and I investigate them… Definitely opportunities to see how much sorrow is me.

8 Likes

The thing I remember most about Alan was how cheerful he was. One memory I have of him was when we were sitting outside his room in Ballina after dark. There were 4 of us and we were doing a group pure intent experiment and the pure intent was so
palpable. We were all looking at each other like “wow is the really happening”. He will be missed.

-Adam

4 Likes

I am so behind on the posts on the forum and have been so busy this last year that I didn’t realise that Alan had passed away.

@Dona, thanks for letting us know what happened and I hope you are keeping well back in the States.

It was 2004 the first time I ever read words from Alan on one of the old forums. So many years before I ever had the courage to communicate with him, so much wasted time.

Being in the UK, I always thought that one day we would meet but I guess it was not to be.

It definitely feels like a kick in the backside though.

2 Likes

what is pure intent experiment ?or group pure intent experiment ?