Virtual Freedom vs. Rapid Method

@Srinath “Direct route without VF, is the way to think of it then - and it was my way of thinking about it anyway.”
James: I like the sound of it. Direct Route w/o VF seems a lot more doable than VF.

can anyone @Srinath @claudiu share the Direct Method of AF please , :slight_smile: thanks

1 Like

Direct method is referring to becoming free without becoming enlightened. Richard went through a decade of being enlightened, but no one since then has had to go through that.

The directors of The Actual Freedom Trust take great pleasure in making public knowledge of a direct route at the end of the wide and wondrous path (now both gentrified and rendered secure) to an actual freedom from the human condition – a down-to-earth manumission hitherto only available dangerously via spiritual enlightenment/ mystical awakenment – which has been pioneered by Peter, on the 30th of December 2009, thus making him the first person to become actually free of the instinctual passions/the identity formed thereof after Richard’s paradigm-shattering breakthrough in 1992.

2 Likes

thank you @henryyyyyyyyyy .
I thought maybe there was a “short cut” :slight_smile:

1 Like

If you read through this whole thread Srinath is describing that neither he nor Geoffrey went through a ‘virtual freedom’ period, so in a way that’s a shortcut over what Peter and Vineeto did.

If you come across any more shortcuts be sure to let us know :relaxed::wink:

1 Like

In chess fashion, I propose ‘Bullet’ method or ‘Lightning’ method.

2 Likes

As soon as we can come up with some methods worthy of the names!

1 Like