Maybe it 270 degrees, opposite to the 180 degrees, but 93.567 degrees to the left

Are you up for a chat Rick?

Yes. Loved the Feynman interview.

Wish I could but then Iā€™d ruin all appearences that Iā€™m working. Catch you in the A.M. (your end) maybe?

Maybe, I have been waking up very early. I will see if I am up for it.

Keep up appearances. Very important. Apparently.:partying_face:

1 Like

@Andrew pointed out one of the things he noticed on the trip was how the malice & sorrow play off one another on & on forever, I could immediately see it in myself

I pop up and have some critical feeling toward myself, I should be doing things differently, I need to get my act together, this is all wrong - perhaps this criticism has some actualist bent to it, why not? And then I or some other I feels bad about it, wanders off into some corner to sulk, until I start to get really annoyed at myself and start complaining about me or myself to others, criticising myself or someone else all over againā€¦

On & on & on & onā€¦

The idea of liking myself seems very strange, Iā€™ve been a very bad boy after allā€¦ not to mention all these terrible things that have been done to meā€¦ :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Hehe except itā€™s the other way around. The physical entity (flesh and blood body) called Andrew already exists and is having a ball. ā€˜Andrewā€™ the parasitical feeling-being has invaded this body (through no fault of ā€˜hisā€™ own, ā€˜heā€™ didnā€™t ask to be born this way).

Now this parasite has to agree to disappear and manumit the physical entityā€¦

I donā€™t know if the physical entity does anything per se. Not sure about this as I havenā€™t experienced it lol. Maybe once the parasite agrees the physical entity does the deed. But itā€™s up to the parasite ā€¦

The physical entity provides the ability to experience / experience purity!