Links pleeeease

What pages from the AFT website(or others dealing with neurobiology etc.) have you found most helpful in your AF practise?
Please post links to them.

Hi Kiman - nothing in particular comes to mind, but thereā€™s some interesting material thatā€™s worth at least a skim which comes up when you enter >> neuro site:actualfreedom.com.au/richard << into Bingā€™s search bar.

Apart from the article This Moment of Being Alive, and Vineetoā€™s contributions regarding investigation, the only thing that comes to mind as particularly important, even instrumental, in ā€˜myā€™ success, is Richardā€™s correspondence with James: Mailing List 'B' Respondent No. 39

2 Likes

Just curious as to why use Bing instead of Chrome.

Is it the same @jamesjjoo we have here?

Aside from it being the default search engine on Microsoft Edgeā€™s browser which is lighter and faster than Chrome, oneā€™s more likely to be satisfied with the return hits for ā€˜offensive disabled jokesā€™ in Bing than in Google.

But generally, Google is fine.

Also I remember coming into contact with the limitations of Google for certain things one night when trying to locate original first-hand source material of the bizarre Qanon movement that was picking up steam in far right circles in the USA around the time of the last presidential election. Couldnā€™t do it. Switched to Bing and located what I was searching for on the first page. Google was apparently routing all searches pertaining to that controversial topic through approved information distribution channels in the mainstream media rather than linking directly to the crazies that were generating the content in the first place. I wasnā€™t interested in what The New York Times ā€˜reportedā€™ about the drivel, I wanted to read the drivel for myself and Google wasnā€™t having that.

1 Like

Iā€™ve found this page quite helpful in clarifying exactly what Actual Freedom is on about

Attentiveness, Sensuousness, Apperception

This is very useful as well

Descriptions of PCEs

And Iā€™ve gotten a great deal of motivation out of reading & re-reading the descriptions of becoming free over & over again.

3 Likes

I have ā€œcopy pastedā€ for myself, various quotes from slack and AF site
and I try to re-read them on daily basis
here is the link:

1 Like

see below

2 Likes