Getting the Word Out

that is for sure. ads do not seem the best way to go (i’d even guess that richard would never do such a thing as it sounds too salesy/aggressive/evangelical for his taste), but i assume it’s mainly meant to be a fun and easy experiment, as it requires less effort and can be easily measurable, and if as such it benefits a couple of persons that’d already be a win.

there are far superior ways if this were a key goal some want to pursue: writing seo’d articles for niche audiences; participating in relevant forums; getting media/influencer attention, and so on.

i’ve always wondered what would happen if a big influencer picked actualism up. just considering how it got a nice traction after a minor one such as daniel ingram picked it up, imagine if someone like naval ravikant or sam harris did.

1 Like

Any celeb / influencer even mentioning it offhand would make it explode I think. At least relative to how it has been

It goes back to the question I’ve asked myself 1000 times though… “why me?” And not most of the people I’ve talked about this with / that have come across the AFT or this forum