Connection to pure intent without contact?

May I suggest that maybe it’s that you don’t want to let go of that belief yet? Therefore you find a way to avoid doing what you know will work to dismantle it… i.e. the “want something to happen right now” is just an excuse, a diversion, from the deeper not-really-wanting-anything-to-happen-right-now .

Just a thought/observation/possibility! I find with feelings and beliefs that they can be so murky and tricky to untangle that it can sometimes be impossible for me to intuit my own motivations for doing things. But if I step back and treat myself as a 3rd-party I am observing and look only at ‘their’ behavior, it becomes clear what outcome the behavior has – and then it’s difficult to argue against that being what the deeper “intent” is so to speak :wink: .

(Or to put it differently – it no longer matters what the ‘intent’ behind the pattern is. It’s clear the outcome of the behavior. Then the question is if I want a different outcome… then it’s a conscious choice what to do now.)

1 Like

Ooh juicy. Interesting…I am going to have to let that one sink in a bit.

NIcely put, which takes me back to that scene in The Matrix when Trinity tells Neo that he has already been down that road…if I was playing Neo it was like I keep getting out of the car and going down that road in some stupid loop.