Combating the wisdom of spiritual world

Do you think they could be responding to believers in a finite universe? Like our present day cosmologists who posit a measurable universe that begins in one place and ends in another.

Is Brahm considered infinite by the way?

Yeah I do think they consider Brahm as infinite…I think with all this Richard really nailed it where he said something like the identity out of it’s desparate need to survive at all cost, picks up the actual properties of the universe for itself

1 Like

Not the correct thread to post but Lol…he was going quite Richardian here…

No, without even watching it, he isn’t even a shit stain on the sole of Richard’s worn out thong.

(Apologies to my “land hemisphere” friends where that means something very different, however the gist is entirely the same, funnily enough)

Yeah ofcourse we all know his history by now and as misguided n delusional he was, but in this particular video he is indeed talking pretty much eerily the same as Richard…what I found particularly interesting is that so far I’ve only found this fellow and Richard are the only two people that have spoken about not believing in believing itself !

I stand by my assessment.

No one comes even close to Richard.

Please understand, no one has come even close. Not even a million light years close.

Especially , not this psychopathic narcissistic moron.

Richard is far far beyond the “Buddha we were waiting for”.

Honestly, please, get your facts straight.

“Mr Orange People” was just “another” pretending to be someone.

Please don’t compare Richard to this utter trash.

Spoken with respect, of course. 🫸🫷

lol there was no comparison being made in the way you are probably imagining…and there is no fact to get straight here - we all know that Richard is way beyond this delusional fellow !

Also there’s parallel with Buddha , he said don’t believe him see for yourself (ie become enlightened yourself). So this particular aspect isn’t new to human history … albeit I can see how possibly Richard was the first to totally and completely eradicate belief and believing in and of itself. This fellow and maybe the Buddha may have realized it and talked about it but I don’t see how one could fully actualize it in all 100% aspects while remaining in the human condition.

1 Like

@Shashank ‘Richard’ was beyond compare. So it’s only for your own sake I would object.

1 Like

I think the light year was invented so we had something to say about how far Buddha and all the pretenders are away from Richard.

Not even the same universe.

Black mould growing on a week old dog turd has a better claim to fame than Buddha Silverspoon or Mr Orange Rolls-Royce Harem Munger.

“Authenticity refers to behaving in a manner that aligns with one’s true self. The true self, though, is positive. From a self-enhancement standpoint, people exaggerate their strengths and overlook their shortcomings, forming positively-distorted views of themselves. We propose a self-enhancement framework of authenticity, advocating a reciprocal relation between the two constructs. Trait self-enhancement was associated with higher trait authenticity (Study 1), and day-to-day fluctuations in self-enhancement predicted corresponding variations in state authenticity (Study 2). Furthermore, manipulating self-enhancement elevated state authenticity (Studies 3–4), which was associated with meaning in life (Study 4), and manipulating authenticity augmented self-enhancement, which was associated with meaning in life and thriving (Study 5). The authentic self is largely the self-enhancing self.”

https://journals.sagepub.com/doi/abs/10.1177/01461672231160653

:poop:

4 posts were merged into an existing topic: Combating the wisdom of the real world

Ok yeah why not, thanks :+1:

i’m no osho stan at all, but the way you talk about him versus richard sounds like your identity holds beliefs that have blinded you to the possibility that wisdom can still come from other sources

anyone may have potentially seen past parts of their conditioning that you have yet to see through, and can teach you if you are open to listening. osho has said lots of delusional things. but he has also said considerably more very wise and true things than most people, including the words in this video. his clarity of perception likely exceeded yours, just based upon the words of both of you that i have read.

i wonder what it is that makes him evoke an emotional rejection from you. are you adopting the dismissal that peter experienced towards him?

Yes @scout I agree with your observations…he was delusional about certain things but I saw many of his videos and I was astounded how straightforward n openly daring he was about so much of conventional BS…especially religious n spiritual BS…Before checking his videos I had formed a certain opinion of him because I had read only tidbits about his delusional stuff from the Peter’s Journal n Vineeto’s reports hehe

He also does seem like a power n fame addict ‘master’…It’s really cool that Richard saw through all this n went ahead !

Everything that such a person is saying is couched in manipulation. Osho, with his harems, fleet of Rolls Royces said nothing that wasn’t otherwise said to manipulate.

I would indeed rather be completely ignorant of his so called “wisdom”.

I have thirty five years of that type of “wisdom” still entrenched in my brain.

I hardly need anything more.

Besides, my former best friend, whom I knew since I was 10 pulled that exact stunt on me. How wise he thought himself to be. He believes himself to be enlightenment. Tried to manipulate me into going into business with him after his last gig, manipulating another friend, had run it’s course.

Whatever insight, or wisdom they spout, there is nothing but manipulation going on.

If one truly wants anything of value from the traditions - be like Jesus (and his contemporaries); prepared to die for what one believes.

I don’t think it’s just a fluke that despite the thousands of years of enlightenment in the east, it was a spiritually innocent person who was the first to become free. Indeed, that innocence was why after 4 years he realised that something was very wrong with the enlightened state.

I wonder what the ancient wisdom would have made of this one :smile:

The one who laughs at a cougar showing it’s ass to Sun will surely die alone with cats

Ah, yes…. the simulations….

1 Like