Beer and Doer

There is no Shane in rat.

Shane, has indeed accepted his destiny.

2 Likes

No Shane indeed

There is certainly no need to “do it hard”. That would be silly, considering how comfy this chair is.

New plan;

Hang out in all my trashy spender without Shane, on my couch, which is on my dinghy, and drift of into oblivion, without a trace.

Perfect.

1 Like

The reason I liked it btw:::

Because it made it impossible to avoid the recognition that A) I haven’t been doing it and B) all there is is to do it!!!

I imagine from geoffrey’s point of view it is just:

“The Society hears the answer. The Society is amused! They are now making jokes, slapping each other on the backs, and drawing pictures of how funny a boat could look. Yet still not a one of them has set sail.”

But I will prove it wrong!!

Fuck yeah.

I’m very much amused by the jokes honestly hahaha
Especially the armchair jokes.
With fins.
Awesome.

1 Like

wE aRE rEaLLy gLaD dOwN hEre, I cAN tELL yA.

Edit: inappropriate use of meme writing reads sarcastic-like. My excuse is hours of watching old Vine memes lately. :grin:

2 Likes

Haha that was awesome! So many layers in 1 poem and yes I get the point :grin:

Hehe Geoffrey that was so good!

1 Like

I just want to be actually free and then make confusing zen like statements out of my possibly enhanced wordsmithery like😂 :

“Then I became the beer of the doer of what was near-actually happening as a naive flesh n blood body having beer”

2 Likes

That laughing emoji does not do your humour justice

I was aware of this instruction from Buddha too, and after @Shashank posted it, it rolled around in my head whilst reading and replying.

It would seem it’s different in actualism. We are concerned with exactly what actuality is, what exactly makes ‘me’ tick. We are interested in who shot the arrow, where they stood, where did it hit me, why did they do it… Of course, in the end it was me who was the shooter, arrow, and target. :sweat_smile: