Alan Izatt Legacy

:hibiscus: The Actualism Traveling Podcast, soon coming near you! :hibiscus:

3 Likes

It would honestly be fantastic to have more R+V video/audio, if they would go for it

2 Likes

:upside_down_face:

1 Like

Maybe we can open a new thread in here to talk about various ideas that might be helpful !

Portugal is a lot closer to France! It’s very pretty here. But there is not any fully free people on these lands … … … yet ;D

2 Likes

I was wondering if it would make sense to use part of this money to compensate AFT to make the
AFT Video’s that are only in DVD format into other format ( e.g. downloadable ) or even public ?

1 Like

The videos belong to Richard & Vineeto, so you’d have to have permission from them to do anything with the videos. You can email Vineeto to ask and I can give you that email address if you’d like.

1 Like

It might be more sensible if other people on this forum think that is a good idea, and then, we can
approach Vineeto with this idea as a group .

Thanks henry :appreciation:

1 Like

Lovely to see Alan’s wishes being discussed.

There is obviously the expenses that Richard and Vinetto have running the AFT to consider.

We could also ask them if re- publishing there media ( on demand individual book publishing is a thing now) is a possibility.

We have also discussed having a wiki with extensive topic linking. A “choose your own adventure” matrix of actualism juiciness.

2 Likes

I really think having the discussions of @geoffrey and @Srinath organised on different topics would be great. Something like the AFT. Obviously with their permission.

@geoffrey the obsession with things being perfect with all the latest gear reminds me of Richard. When @claudiu and I were organising a snippet of one of their videos, the quality was always a hot topic. Basically, full HD or nothing!!!

You must be closer to fully free heh? Obsession with trying to transmit the actual world via technology.:rofl: